Maybe to you...but for the life of me, I can't figure out why most of you are so narrow minded and blind. And really, you guys are like that not cuz you can't see but that you won't acknowledge..
Nope, although your posts are pathetic, I still get a good laugh at how anyone could take you seriously. Your political posts are worth nothing more.
Maybe to you...but for the life of me, I can't figure out why most of you are so narrow minded and blind. And really, you guys are like that not cuz you can't see but that you won't acknowledge..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The problem is that we try to lean on our own understanding TOO MUCH! There's a reason we're supposed to have a close, intimate relationship with the Lord, to read our Bibles, to go to church, to pray for guidance. The reason is so we will be so firmly established in our faith that the liberal mindset brought on by Satan himself would have no affect on our decisions. Liberal mindset comes from Satan? You better believe it. When the liberals want abortion (murder) on demand and acceptance of homosexual lifestyles (a sin that God Himself calls an abomination), then it can only come from Satan...who HATES God's creation so much he'll do anything to try to destroy it. What easier way is there to destroy humanity than to kill the children before they're born and have same-sex relationships where children are not possible?
I am by no means a religious fanatic, but I'm mature enough in the Lord to make a jugdment call without clinging to anything but the Grace and knowledge He's given me.
Ignorance to me is voting for the same party no matter what, such as was in the letter. I've voted for both in the past, as well as independent, and I will probably do so again in the future. Ultimate ignorance is clinging to your own understanding instead of seeking God's direction. </div></div>
You should move to Coeburn. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
"And I do all of that and agree with all of that--my problem is with those that do not do that (or say they do) and then just parrot whatever their preacher says (when he may not be right with God himself or listening to God--seen it happen time & time again) when it comes to political things. It's simply easier for most to side with the church so as not to step on any toes and have the ladies auxilary down at the beauty shop defamating their name, and not question anything as opposed to doing their own research and deciding what they believe is right in their hearts--regardless of the party."
You'd love our pastor then, as he insists that everyone should get out and vote their convictions. By the way, he
is a Vietnam Vet who was stationed onboard the USS Forestal when the tragic accident happened that cost over 100 crewmen their lives. A fellow crewman of John McCain's, he is adamant about cherishing the liberty we have in voting to decide the course of our nation. Men like him have my full attention when they speak.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
cool story..that is admirable..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe to you...but for the life of me, I can't figure out why most of you are so narrow minded and blind. And really, you guys are like that not cuz you can't see but that you won't acknowledge.. </div></div>
The pot calling the kettle black?
Anyway, one day you will know truth, but it's apparent that day has not come in your life.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
My eyes have already been open...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I pray that is true.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I'm not ignorant, i spent a few years workin for uncle sam while stationed at schofield barracks, got out and got an associates degree, a BA, and 18 hours of graduate work...I just have my opinions on things...and alot of time it doesn't jibe with the predominantly conservative views of the majority of the folks in this area. It doesn't make me right, and it doesn't make you right, it just makes us both believe we are right.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
The eye opening I'm speaking of has nothing to do with politics. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks